Monday, October 6, 2008

Full Schedule

This week and last week crazy schedule. I'll start with last week. I agreed to fill in for the part of Schroeder in You're a Good Man Charlie Brown at a community theater as it was opening and their Schroeder had a family emergency. I was familiar with the show since I'd been Charlie Brown but still it was a lot to learn in a week.

Monday I had guitar lesson & play rehearsal, Tuesday play rehearsal, Wednesday piano and play rehearsal, Thursday voice lesson to work on my Aeros music and play rehearsal, Friday symphony rehearsal and opera rehearsal. Saturday was acting class, opening of the play, and then ran tech that night for other cast. Sunday was church and homework, homework, homework. I'm in 7th grade so I actually had school work all the days I listed. I usually take a dance lesson at my house each week but had to miss this week. Also, this week I had an interview with a Chronicle reporter for an upcoming article.

This week I had to cancel guitar. This week is even busier than last week. Today after school I had rehearsal at the symphony, costume fitting at the opera, and then opera rehearsal until 9:45. Tuesday I have symphony rehearsal. Wednesday is piano and opera rehearsal until 11:30. Thursday voice to work more on upcoming Aeros performance and to begin selecting Christmas music for December fundraiser, then opera rehearsal until 11:30. Friday costume fitting at the Alley Theatre for A Christmas Carol, rehearsal at Symphony and then rehearsal at Opera until 11:30. Saturday morning 2 performances at Symphony so I'll miss my acting class. I'll relax some Saturday night at a swim party and then back to opera after church on Sunday for more rehearsal. I'll be doing a lot of homework in the car this week but it is all worth it. I have a lot of fun around the other kids at the opera and there is nothing like being on the "big stage", or the sound of applause.

No comments: