Saturday, October 18, 2008

Aeros Game - Not My Best

Tonight, was one of those nights when things didn't go right. I was singing at the Aeros and dedicating my Start the Party song to breast cancer survivors. The mike wasn't working right at the first so all the crowd could hear was the music and not me. When they could hear me, the mike was not in sync with the music so sounded like I was behind. I tried to sing faster but just wasn't working out. I was having to think so much about the music I wasn't moving as much as usual - well that plus the cracked elbow. Some people still came up and told me a did a good job but I knew it wasn't one of my best performances. I guess there are just going to be some nights like this but I'd rather them not be in front of a crowd of 5,000.

No comments: