Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to School

I go to a great school - Logos Preparartory Academy - where I only go to class on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. Today was first day of classes. I still have work to do at home on Tuesdays and Thursdays and also on the weekends but this gives me some freedom like tomorrow to go to an acting lesson or Thursday to go to a voice lesson when most kids are in school and just get my work done around my schedule. Since school was starting and I've been busy working too my parents have been good about building in time for fun. I already wrote about going to Splash Town last Monday. Tuesday took a friend to audition and headshots and then dinner with me and then had another friend sleepover and play video games. We hung out Wednesday until I had to go to photo shoot. Thursday played some Laser tag with friends before rehearsal. Friday went with friends to Brenahm, TX before rehearsal to Bluebell factory for tour and then lunch. Sunday bowling with friends and tonight after a school assembly Dave & Busters with some of the cast of 13. It's a busy life but also a lot of fun.

No comments: