Friday, August 28, 2009

All Star Planet Winner - Performed in LA


This week I had the most awesome experience. I got to go to LA as one of the 10 All Star Planet contest finalists/winners. Each of us had chosen a charity to sing for and rewrote lyrics to support our charity. I sang for Compassion International but all the songs and causes were great. We rehearsed a lot for the gala and then performed. Got to meet some stars and have our pictures made with them. Had lunch with the rep from Compassion International and on behalf of All Star Planet presented him with a certificate after my performance. We also went to Entourage Recording Studio and recorded the All Star Planet theme song. I had a lot of fun with the other 9 winners and learned about their charities. Check out www.allstarplanet.com . I appreciate getting this great opportunity to perform and tell others about Compassion International. Compassion is one of my friends on myspace. Hope you'll consider sponsoring a child. You can change a life.

No comments: