Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Colorado Springs

Spent last week in Colorado Springs singing with the adult church choir at the Music Evangelism Foundation Conference. I had no idea the conference was so large. The first night there were about 2,000 people there. They get there early to get a seat so I had to rehearse my solo part in front of about 1,500. Jeanette Clift George from Houston also performed while we were there. That is twice this year I've performed at the same function she has performed at. It's a small world. Thanks to the conference for dinner each night. The food was great! I also got to perform at Focus on the Family and then we took a tour of the building. Other hightlights of the trip included white water rafting, Pike's Peak, Manitou Springs, Cliff Dwellings, Seven Falls, and Glenn Eyrie Castle. It was a busy week but a lot of fun and I heard some good speakers and awesome music.

No comments: