Sunday, September 20, 2009

Luncheon Performance & Movie Audition


It's been a crazy week. Had so much school work to catch up from missing school last week. I performed Thursday to full luncheon crowd for Fort Bend Friends and Neighbors at Vargos in Houston. I sang 2 songs from the first musical I did, Oliver. Rushed from singing to airport to take a plane to Dallas for movie audition and then back to Houston. Friday morning woke up sick but went to school so could take tests and finish science lab and then came home and crashed. Friday night found out have callback for movie audition so mom drives me to Dallas Saturday evening for audition on Sunday. After audition hurry back home to Houston for 13 cast party at Dave & Busters. Just finished studying for a test tomorrow and getting all the homework I did in the car ready to turn in tomorrow.

Want to say thank you this week to the great crowd at the Fort Bend Friends & Neighbors lunch and to Matt Lemmler for accompanying me on the piano. Also, want to thank my agent for getting me the audition in Dallas and to my mom, sister, her friend and my brother for the Dallas trips this weekend.

1 comment:

Roy said...

Congrats on the callback! Hope you knock their socks off!