Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend of Auditions & Firsts

It's funny how you can go for awhile and not have any auditions. That's how it's been for me but then suddenly they all come at once. I have an audition this Friday in Austin for a movie and then Saturday at a theatre so I have scripts to learn for both and a new monologue. I have another audition in 2 weeks so I am learning songs and working on my dance for that audition. I'm in an end of class show that my part was changed Saturday so I need to learn new lines for that. I'm also going to sing while playing the guitar this Sunday which is a first for me. I started learning the song Thursday and will play it 10 days later in front of my peers. Right now I have a lot going on in my mind besides schoolwork and I'll be working with my vocal coach, guitar teacher and acting coach this week. Thank goodness no school on Friday.

No comments: