Friday, April 17, 2009

New Experiences

This weekend I get a new experience to go in recording studio and sing a jingle. I have the jingle and I've practiced and tomorrow we'll record. Then will all depend on the client and if they like it enough to air it on the radio. Of course, I hope they do, but no matter what, it will be new experience for me.

Also, this weekend I've uploaded a DVD recording of me singing my revised lyrics to a song for the semi-finals in All Star Planet Contest to support Compassion International. I'm hoping it makes it past the judges to get it on the All Star Planet Website for the viewers to see.

Next, I'm working on selection for opera upcoming audition. I'm watching a past DVD performance of the show and listening to the music I downloaded to help select an audition piece. I usually don't spend this much time but this is a big audition, although I may be too tall and too old.

Today another first, I submitted a CD and letter to request to perform on a certain TV show.

I'll keep you posted if any of these efforts pay off.

No comments: