Friday, March 27, 2009

My Other Life

Anyone reading this blog might think I only focus on my career but not true. Right now I'm on my school's track team. We had 2 meets this week and am I ever sore. I also love to play basketball and played in a church league this year that won the championship. I'm lucky I got to be a starter because on my school team I had to miss so many practices and games, I did not get to play much, but I still had fun. My sister and I got a new goal for Christmas and I shoot a lot of baskets. I also enjoy playing video games. I have a WII, PSP, Play Station III, and GameBoy DS and an Apple Computer that I also play on. For my 13th birthday I got Rock Band II for the PS3 so have been playing that a lot lately. When we were in New York we went to Nintendo World and I got some games that had not come out yet. Other things I do are skateboard, facebook, text, and listen to my IPOD. I hang out with friends and watch movies with my family. Unfortunately, I do homework too. So I do work hard but I play hard too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Sean,

It is good to hear you also play hard. I need to do some of that once in a while!