Saturday, January 10, 2009

Technical Difficulties

I had an extra week out of school this week so I wanted to spend the time to catch up my web pages. Instead I have wasted so much time trying to convert files in the right setup and publish info. I've got info on this site, youtube, myspace, GodTube, linkedin so it's a lot to keep current and in good quality/quantity. Part of the problme is we have an older video camera that is not in synch with Vista on our computer. Other issues I don't understand. I bought software to convert the file of me singing at church as it would not download to any of the sites. I converted it and it plays fine on MySpace and GodTube but sounds bad on here and also on youtube so I deleted it off youtube. Then I have a video I posted to Youtube and myspace that tried to post to GodTube and it won't work on there. My family's thinking of buying a Mac (Apple) to aid in helping us so maybe we won't waste so much time.

No comments: